Did You Know....
* The filter protects the furnaces coil & motor. They stop dirt and air borne particles from reaching pieces of the motor and the ducts which lead to your rooms. This way you will avoid unnecessary repairs and issues.
* Particles that enter your rooms can affect your health. You may suffer from eye irritation and breathing problems that can become serious.
* A clogged filter could lead to Carbon Monoxide leaking into your home which can cause serious health problems and even death!
* A dusty filter can send mold, pollen and other materials into the air throughout your home which can lead to allergic reaction, headche, fatigue, asthma, sinus discomfort or an upper respiratory infection.
Not Having Preventative Maintenance On Your Heating System Can Cause Problems. For example :
* The dirt and debris that is on your systems motor and inside your furnace will circulate throughout your home.
* A furnace can also pose as a major risk if the heating components are faulty. This can cause a fire which can lead to smoke inhalation, asphyxiation or burning. Keep the area around your furnace free of clutter and flammable materials. Even a properly working furnace can be the source of a fire if objects fall into it or combust from being too close to it.
Can You Imagine Something Serious Happening That Could Have Been Easily Prevented? A system that is maintained annually experiences considerably fewer breakdowns.
Enjoy Great Benefits Such As:~ No diagnostic fee if your system should have problems!